Alex Lee, current USA Weightlifting National Team Member, was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona as a 1st generation Korean. Lee began his weightlifting career in 2005 and since then, has broken over 10 American records.
Alex has had the opportunity to train with several different National Teams including South Korea, Azerbaijan, Mexico, and Armenia. His experiences in all different styles of weightlifting has shaped him into the lifter he is now. Lee made his Senior International debut in 2010 at the World Championships in Antalya, Turkey.
His second Worlds was in 2015 Houston where he broke 5 American Records with a 140kg Snatch and 176kg Clean and Jerk placing 11th overall! Come join our team and be a part of the passion!
- 2008 Junior Worlds Team Member
- 2010 World University Champion
- 2014 American Open Champion
- 2015 Pan American Games Team Member
- 2016 Senior National Champion
- 2015-16 Over 9 American Records
- 2x Senior World Team Member
- 2x Pan American Team Member